KVASNÝ PRŮMYSL / FERMENTATION INDUSTRY
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitting author warrants that the work is original and that it contains no content that is illegal or offends on any proprietary right or any copyright.
- The submitting author warrants that all authors contributed significantly to the content and preparation of this work, and that they have seen and approve the content, authorship, order of author representation, and listing of references.
- The submitting author warrants that this work has not currently been sent for publication elsewhere.
- Authors guarantee that the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submitting author guarantees that a complete manuscript (PDF file, with all tables, figures, legends and supplementary material (if applicable) placed at the end of the manuscript, following the references) is submitted.
- The submitting author warrants that, where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submitting author warrants that, where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. All persons involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision, following GDPR Guidebook for PKP Users.